Valencia Luncheria – Venezuelan Beach Food
The Food Trucker
From the beaches of Venezuela to the streets of Norwalk, Connecticut, the Valencia Luncheria food truck brings their Latin American specialty dishes to the States.
Serving up their signature empanadas and their made to order chicken salads, this truck makes you think your relaxing in the tropics while eating lunch in the city.
As seen on “Diners, Drive ins, and Dives” on the Food Network, the Valencia Luncheria is famous for their homemade arepa.
Vending Truck Inc., installed a Flood model deep fryer, 24″ flat grill, 4 Burner range / oven, and a 27″ sandwich prep table so the Valencia Luncheria truck can accommodate any size crowd.
With exterior speakers and an awning to keep you from the sun, this truck is fun to be around. So, whenever you’re feeling a little cold up in Connecticut make sure you stop by the Valencia Luncheria truck to get some amazing, hot food.
- Custom serving window
- Quilted stainless walling
- 40lb stainless steel vented propane boxes
- Stainless steel quad sink set-up
- 7kW Onan generator
- Electrical transfer switch
- Stainless steel hood
- Stainless steel exhaust fan
- Fluorescent lighting package
- Flood model deep fryer
- 24″ flat grill
- 4 Burner range/ oven
- 27″ sandwich prep table
- 12cu ft reach in refrigerator
- Steam table
- 15,000 BTU Air conditioner
- Stainless steel cabinetry
- Stainless steel shelving
- Stainless steel work top tables
- Full graphic vinyl wrap
- Chrome wheel simulators
- Fire suppression system
- Drop down serving counter
- CD player with exterior speakers and IPod hook ups